We are NOW HIRING a HVAC Service Technician / Installer
- TOP PAY PER EXPERIENCE
- COMPANY VEHICLE
- UNIFORM SERVICE
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- DENTAL INSURANCE
- RETIREMENT PLAN
- PAID VACATION
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Assisting with customers' queries.
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- 5+ years experience as an HVAC technician
- Valid driver's license
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work after hours, over weekends and on public holidays with short or no notice.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Salary bases upon experience!
APPLY TODAY to start a career with Summit Heating & Cooling!
We look forward to talking with you!